A FEW PERTINENT NOTES ABOUT MY PLAYBILL BIO
* My mother wrote it for me
*To this day I have no idea what a Globolink is
* Not to brag, but I played King Pappy in the P.S. 183 original production of "Happy Land." Rumor has it Sir Laurence Olivier was vying for the role...
but guess who got it?
* By 'studies' piano my mother meant
'pretends to study'
*Clearly, I never made it to the NFL
* My finest 5th grade poem was robbed of the Pulitzer due only to a minor typo:
"Roses are red,
Violits are blue..."
* My puffy sticker collection totally rocked.
*Yes, I got braces after this gig.
"Alison is making her professional debut.
She performed in a New York production of Menotti’s opera 'Help, Help, the Globolinks' and has always enjoyed being in stage works at P.S. 183 in Manhattan, where she’s a sixth grader. Alison, 11, studies piano with Andre Kimbrell and plays touch football, writes poetry and collects stickers."
(Actual Size in 1981)